Leanbh Baby Cardigan – Sky
- 100% Merino wool traditionally spun in Donegal
- Each cardigan is washed after knitting to ensure extra softness
- Extra strong porcelain buttons handmade in Connemara
- Contrast neon cuff, dyed in Scotland
- Designed in Dublin and knit in Kilcar, Donegal
This cosy little gem is an excellent gift for a new baby or growing little one. Worn early on as a loose jacket over undeniably stylish winter outfits. As they grow, this truly transitional piece can be worn as a cardi over lighter outfits in trick-or-treat weather. Current run-time for this gem is 1-2 years of use before passing on to extremely lucky younger siblings or friendlings. Pair the Leanbh Cardigan with a matching Baby Beag hat for 100% extra cosy cuteness.
This cardigan is knit with beautifully flecked sky colour yarn to suit both boys and girls.
Leanbh cardigans have been my best seller since I started making them 2 years ago. These new cardigans have been slightly tweaked to fit your baby perfectly. The v-neck is deeper and the sleeves shorter than the original guys. I’m so happy with them 🙂
Daisy is one and a half years old.