Nü Aran Cardigan – Oat
The Nü Aran Cardigan in Oat <3
- Designed in Dublin and knit in Kilcar, Donegal
- 100% Merino wool, traditionally spun in Donegal
- Contrast signature neon cuffs dyed in Scotland
- Glazed porcelain buttons handmade by Kathleen in Connemara
- Buttons sewn on with neon cotton thread by Niamh in Inchicore
- Oat & Navy Cuff
- Available now for immediate dispatch 🙂
The popular Nü Aran Cardigan is back in a brand new colour way, oat with a beautiful navy cuff. While I’m a firm believer that neon goes with every colour, I wanted to explore other options. I mulled over multiple colours and different shades and tones before I settled on this beautiful, rich navy. The oat & navy compliment each other so well and it’s a great introduction into even more cuff colours in the future! I hope you all love it as much as I do xSize guide
UK sizes 6-10. I am size UK8 and 5’8″ and I wear this size (see photo). My sister is size UK6 and 5’3″ and wears this size slightly oversized.
UK sizes 12-14. My Mam is size UK14 and 5’7″ and she wears this size. You can also wear this size as oversized fit if you’re a size UK10.
UK sizes 16-18. Please note this is a long fitting size.
UK sizes 18-20. Please note this is a long fitting size. This size is also good on Men M/L.
I am working tirelessly to be inclusive with my sizes. Unfortunately my current production methods only allow for limited sizes. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me.