Nü Aran Cropped Jumper – Midnight
Please allow 1 week for dispatch!
- Designed in Dublin and knit in Kilcar, Donegal
- 100% Merino wool, dyed and spun in Kilcar, Donegal
- Midnight navy
- Contrast signature Neon cuff hand dyed in Scotland
- New and improved fit! Shorter in length than our original jumpers.
- Pearl wears the size small x
Midnight has always been my most popular colour, and I can understand why! It’s rich, beautiful and deep. Flecks of cream and light blue highlight the texture of the jumper allowing you to see the stitch pattern clearly. Midnight navy contrasts beautifully with the neon cuff. The navy balances the neon out and the neon emphasises the navy. It’s a symbiotic relationship if you must know.
I love this jumper for every mood – It’s got the perfect balance of preppy & sophisticated, mysterious & fun! I know you’ll love it for the Winter time and for years and years to come 🙂
This is a new and improved fit, please check the size guide for details.Size guide
UK Size 6-10. I am size UK8 and 5′8″ and I wear this size, see photo. My sister is size UK6 and 5′3″ and wears this size slightly oversized.
- Length ( Highest shoulder point to bottom of hem) – 50cm
- Width ( Across the chest ) – 44cm
- Sleeve ( cuff to centre back ) – 72cm
UK sizes 12-16. My Mam is size UK14 and 5′7″ and she wears this size.
- Length – 52cm
- Width – 48cm
- Sleeve – 74cm
UK sizes 16-18.
- Length – 54cm
- Width – 52cm
- Sleeve – 72cm
I am working tirelessly to be inclusive with my sizes. Unfortunately my current production methods only allow for limited sizes. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me.